- Friday Five
- September 17th, 2010
1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
Train, hands down. Smooth, steady ride, plenty of time to read and look out the window, safe, and romantic.
2) Where is the northernmost place you've traveled? The southernmost?
Northernmost: I had to look this up, because the two places most norther I've been are the Lake Quinault Lodge, in Lake Quinault, WA, and Stratford, ON. Lake Quinault is more northern though, because Stratford is near Toronto in that portion of Canada near the great lakes. The southernmost is
California, below Vegas. Tampa, FL. Man, I'm bad at geography.
3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
4) Of all the places you've traveled, which is your favorite?
Love the Stephanie Inn at Cannon Beach in OR.
5) Where would you most like to travel to next?
I've been a little obsessed with Bora Bora and Tahiti lately, which is strange because I've always been more interested in visiting northern climes, but more likely my travel destinations over the next couple of year are going to be in the North East.